Wildfolk Soy Candle - Tin
**Please Note** This item can not be posted and is available for click and collect only.
How to use:
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle. After use, let the candle cool & wax reset, then trim wick to 5mm again before reuse.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This ensures an even burn & prevents tunnelling
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
We encourage you to upcycle or recycle the vessel when your candle is complete.
- Blank Inside
- Heavy, matte, eggshell stock card